Clara M. Macias, DMD
Dr. Macias graduated from the University of Miami with a degree in psychology before pursuing her doctorate of dental medicine at the University of Florida College of Dentistry. She also received advanced cosmetic dentistry training from the Rosenthal Institute for Aesthetic Dentistry, ascending to the master level in both aesthetics and restoration. Dr. Macias is also a Fellow in the International Congress of Oral Implantologists. She is certified in advanced veneer placement and in Invisalign™.
Dr. Macias is a member of the:
- American Dental Association
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Facial Esthetics
- Florida Dental Association
- American Business Women's Association
- AAID - American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists
Dr. Macias is married to Rafael Rodriguez. Together they have three sons (Julio, Eddie, and Adrian), two daughters-in-law (Jackie and Kallie), and three beautiful grandchildren (Jorel, Jacey and Zoey). In her spare time, Dr. Macias enjoys spending time with her growing family, reading, and running.